Kate BarnardCEO Enjoy the Air
Kate brings 22 years of engineering, leadership, creativity and connectivity to the table. Having worked for over two decades at Rolls-Royce Plc, she is a highly influential leader, with a strong track record of creating strategic partnerships across government agencies, industry and academia at multiple levels. Kate is a published author in Strategic Industry-University Partnerships, sits on various advisory boards, and is a recognised person of influence.
My Speaker Sessions
Wednesday 15 June 2022
Panel Discussion: Travel Behaviour - Impacts on end of traditional commuting
- Consumer demand and traffic modelling and analytics: how to move people in more efficient ways
- Impacts on the business case for building new roads
- Nudge/demand management to move people to other modes of transport
- Impacts on interfaces, red/green light phases, junction size, design/width of roads etc.
- Mobility pricing
- Active travel and impacts being built into new manual for the streets