Paul MiddletonAssociate Director – Local Government Asset Management WSP
Paul has 25+years within the area of Highway Maintenance, specifically focussing on Asset Management across a breadth of all asset types. Having worked as the Client and as a provider for clients in the both the private and public sector he has a well rounded understanding of the technical needs of assets, the corporate and organisational needs and the expectations and needs of the end user.
He is passionate about contuinally striving for improvement in what is a long established area of knowledge, expertise and working practices by thinking outside of the normal and breaking down barriers to think and work in a more holistic view.
He has a detailed knowledge of sytems, data, engineering standards and statutory obligations to enable the future challenges to be identified and managed.
My Speaker Sessions
Tuesday 14 June 2022
Panel Discussion: Resilience across the network and the impacts of a changing climate
- Optimising the use of budgets and resources to adapt for current and future environmental threats
- Outcomes of the report on emergency preparedness response and recovery
- Prioritising, investing and future proofing
- for flooding, landslides, power cuts etc
- Making use of data for resilience planning
- Vulnerable locations works