Richard CuerdenDirector TRL Academy
My Speaker Sessions
Tuesday 14 June 2022
Panel Discussion: Tech for tech’s sake?
12:00 - 12:40 Sustainability Transport Network/Mobility Theatre
- Where is new tech providing value for money compared to existing tech?
- How can we measure how tech advances impact on carbon, the environment, recycling etc?
- How to ensure we maximise value of new tech?
- What are the timescales for adoption of new technologies?
- How do we attract tech superstars to the industry?
Wednesday 15 June 2022
Panel Discussion: Shaping strategies for managing connected and autonomous vehicle (CAV) infrastructure
13:20 - 14:00 Sustainability Transport Network/Mobility Theatre
- Law commission review of autonomous vehicles and implications for traffic managers
- Adapting infrastructure for CAV to create driverless freight and passenger networks
- Focusing on the customer (individuals and businesses) and the outcomes that all modes of CAV can achieve
- Reviewing the benefits and ethics
- V2X infrastructure trial for supporting automated vehicles in London