Steve Gooding (CHAIR)Director RAC Foundation
Steve became Director of the RAC Foundation in 2015, commissioning research into areas such as road safety, road condition, and the development and take-up of technology including automation with a particular focus on the human-machine interface. Previously Steve worked at the Department for Transport for many years, and as Director General from 2009, where he led many projects and policy initiatives including the creation of the Road Investment Strategy and establishment of Highways England.
My Speaker Sessions
Tuesday 14 June 2022
Panel Discussion: Tech for tech’s sake?
- Where is new tech providing value for money compared to existing tech?
- How can we measure how tech advances impact on carbon, the environment, recycling etc?
- How to ensure we maximise value of new tech?
- What are the timescales for adoption of new technologies?
- How do we attract tech superstars to the industry?