Mark PleydellDirector PTC ARTSM
Mark is a chartered physicist with 28 year experience in product R&D, market development, standards and specification for traffic control and ITS products and services. He is an Executive member of ARTSM the trade body for road traffic technology manufacturers, and Director of TOPAS the UK traffic control equipment specification body, and has roles as a sector expert on BSI committees. His own business PTC Ltd which he has run for the last 15 years ranks many UK and overseas companies and authorities among its client base.
My Speaker Sessions
Tuesday 14 June 2022
Panel Discussion: Tech for tech’s sake?
- Where is new tech providing value for money compared to existing tech?
- How can we measure how tech advances impact on carbon, the environment, recycling etc?
- How to ensure we maximise value of new tech?
- What are the timescales for adoption of new technologies?
- How do we attract tech superstars to the industry?